Rules for using the mobile Application "TwoCapp"
Before using the Application, please read the Terms and Conditions. The fact of using the Application in any way is recognized as acceptance, that is, as User's full and unconditional consent, to use the Application on the conditions set forth below.
1. General provisions.
- 1.1. These rules (hereinafter referred to as the 'Rules') define the conditions for the use of the mobile Application "TwoCapp", the rights to which belong to the Company LLC GEAS-Consulting, registered as a legal entity under the laws of the Russian Federation on June 21, 2010, Certificate of Registration No. 1107847196203, whose registered office is located at: St. Petersburg, Embankment of the Moika River, 42, office 26 (the 'Service Provider').
- 1.2. By the mobile Application 'TwoCapp' (hereinafter referred to as the 'Application') for the purposes of these Rules is understood a software product, access to which is provided on the Internet site at http://twocapp.com, intended for the following purposes: search and provision to the User on the basis of their enquiries for information regarding the timetable for the Sapsan high-speed train, as well as providing the User with information about the passengers of the selected trip who also used the Apprication, as well as providing the User registered in the Application an opportunity for STI personalization functionality of the Application, including the preservation of the data specified by the User and Application function settings, as well as sending private messages to other registered Users.
- 1.3. The User expresses their full and unconditional consent that the use of the Application, as well as any parts thereof, by any means implies the fact of acquaintance of the User with these Rules and means full and unconditional acceptance of their content. If the User does not accept the terms of the Terms in full, the User is obliged to refrain from using the Application.
- 1.4. Any claims or claims arising from these Rules and or the use of the Application must be filed and reviewed in court at the location of the Service Owner.
- 1.5. If, for any reason, one or more of the provisions of the Rules are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Rules.
2. Use of the Application.
3. Responsibility of parties.
- 3.1. The functionality of the Application is provided on an 'as is' basis. The owner of the Application does not provide any guarantees regarding the error-free and uninterrupted operation of the Application, its individual parts, components or functions, the conformity of the Application's functionality to the specific purposes and expectations of the User, does not guarantee accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data provided by the Application, nor does he provide any other guarantees unless expressly mentioned in these Rules.
- 3.2. The owner of the Application is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of any use or inability to use the Application (including its data) and/or damage caused to the User and/or third parties as a result of any use, non-use or inability to use the Application (including its data) or its individual components and/or functions, including due to possible errors or malfunctions of the Application.
- 3.3. The User undertakes to use the Application in accordance with the laws of the country in which it is located and assumes responsibility for violations of the restrictions on the use of the Application established by the national legislation.
- 3.4. The User is solely responsible to third parties for their actions related to the use of the Application, including the situations when such actions result in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as compliance with applicable legislation when using the Application.
- 3.5. In the event of any disputes, the User must take precautionary measures before applying to the court for a resolution of the dispute by sending a corresponding letter to the address of the owner of the Application, as well as its electronic copy to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Term of consideration and answer to the claim is 30 days from the moment of its receipt by the owner of the Application.
4. Rights to the Service.
- 4.1. Intellectual property rights, including the results of intellectual activity included in the Application or used by it, such as texts, images, design, databases, know-how, trademarks, trade names and other means of identification etc. belong to the owner of the Application or granted to him by the rightholders under a license.
- 4.2. Use of the specified in clause 4.1. objects of intellectual property is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by the Application. The User agrees that the use of the Application does not grant him any rights with respect to the said intellectual property objects, with the exception of rights expressly indicated in the Rules.
5. Change of Rules.
- 5.1. The owner of the Application is entitled to unilaterally amend these Rules at any time and without prior notice. The notification of the User about the made changes in conditions of the present License is published on the page
- 5.2. Changes to the Rules come into force from the date of their publication, unless otherwise specified in the relevant publication.
- 5.3. The rules are written in Russian. Acceptance of the Rules by a foreign User means that the text of the Rules is understandable to them and they do not need any translation, otherwise the User undertakes to translate the Rules into the desired language at their own expense or stop using the Application. If there is a difference between the Russian language text of the Rules and the translated one, priority is given to the interpretation of the Russian version.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.4. Administration of the Application does not verify the validity of the personal data provided by the User to the Application.
4. OBJECTIVES OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
5. WAYS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
- 5.1. User's personal data processing is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including personal data information systems using automation tools or without such means.
- 5.2. The personal data of the User can be transferred to the authorized bodies of the government of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration of the site informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.4. The administration of the Application takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.5. Administration of the site, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The User is obliged to provide information about his personal data necessary for the use of the Application.
- 6.2. The administration of the Application is obliged:
- 6.2.3. to take precautions to protect the privacy of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business activities.
- 6.2.4. to block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of request or inquiry of the User or his legal representative or an authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration of the Application is not liable if this confidential information:
- 7.2.1. became public property before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. was received from a third party before it was received by the Administration of the Application.
- 7.2.3. was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- 8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Application and the Administration of the Application, it is obligatory to present a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2. The receiver of the claim shall notify the applicant in writing about the results of the examination of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the claim.
- 8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS